FREDERICK DOUGLASS

 
 
Exterior.jpg

FREDERICK DOUGLASS

1645 North Calhoun Street, Baltimore, MD 21217
Built in 1904  |  Renovated in 2013  |  Units: 99

Originally built in 1904, the property was used as a high school for 80 years until it was converted into apartment units in the 1980s. 85% of the 99 residential units are currently leased and paid for through subsidies or well-established charitable housing programs.